HERE ARE THE MANY WAYS YOU CAN SUPPORT THE WELLNESS KITCHEN
- Sponsor a Broth for a patron to receive our Rebuilding Beef Bone Broth. One-time sponsor; weekly sponsor; monthly sponsor. You can cancel at any time.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and share our activities on your social network community.
- Go wine tasting at J Dusi and take home a bottle of their Rose. For every purchase of a bottle of J Dusi Rose, they will donate $1 to The Wellness Kitchen. You can buy in their tasting room, online and even wholesale locations. Cheers!
- Set up an automatic monthly donation or a one-time direct donation and claim 501(c)3 tax relief.
- By supporting nonprofit "Gatherings Thrift" store in Atascadero, a portion of your purchase can go to The Wellness Kitchen if you choose them.
- Sign up as a Volunteer to assist in our daily tasks or special events at the Kitchen.
- Help fulfill our wish list. We have 'regular need' items as well as 'one-time' requests.
- Give the gift of healing foods with a Gift Certificate. Designate a friend, family or we can pick a Pay It Forward patron on your behalf!
- Attend a class from our calendar, such as a hands on cooking class, culinary demonstration or food as medicine lecture.
- Don't want gifts for your birthday or holiday? We love when people request you donate to us on behalf of their birth!
- Attend our biggest fundraiser of the year, a Top Chef Competition with three local chefs, live auction, music and more.
- Connect with us for resources on healthy recipes so you can cook for your loved ones.
- Enjoy live music, local Central Coast wine, raffles and delicious cuisine at our S.O.U.L. (Seasonal, Organic, Unrefined, Local) Kitchen Summer concerts.
- Sell your home through Heart to Heart Real Estate, who donate half of their commission to a nonprofit of your choice!
- Shop for any item on Amazon like usual, but shop on smile.amazon.com. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
- Legacy Giving through charitable lead trusts are designed for people who wish to financially assist a nonprofit prior to their death.
underlined words are links that open a new tab/page