Our Community Comes Together in Support of The Wellness Kitchen - Offering Weekly Meals Once Again - December 4, 2018
October 2018 - The Wellness Kitchen Faces Temporary Setback Due to a Fire in Shared Building - read more here.
Need help placing your order? Scroll to the bottom for step by step instructions.
Order due by Sunday, December 16th
Pick up on Wednesday December 19th
Meals will be available for pick up in North County at FIG at Courtney's House in Templeton Wednesday 3-6 pm and Thursday 9-11 am.
311 6th St, Templeton, CA 93465
Deliveries to Idler's Sleep Center in SLO, Cambria Connections, and to the housebound as usual.
Please note: at this time please pay online OR if you are picking up at FIG, we can accept check or card as well. We apologize if this is an inconvenience and thank you for your understanding in this time of transition :)
Many, many thanks to Atascadero Bible Church! They are temporarily letting us use their beautiful kitchen! Their generosity and accommodation have been essential in getting our pre-ordered meals and broth program going again for you!
Yay! We’ve eliminated the need for a glass dish deposit! Meals will now be packaged in environment-friendly compostable containers. Broths, Soups and Tea will still be packaged in mason jars, however, no deposits need to be paid. You may keep the jars or donate them back to us.
Step by Step Instructions on Placing an Order
- SIGN IN: Optional but beneficial - Click "Sign In" to create an account and track your orders from week to week. It does NOT take payment info - only order history using your email and name. If you order something weekly, such as Healing Tea or Broths, add them to favorites using the heart and you can easily order from that list each week.
- SELECTION: Click on any item. A detailed screen will appear with options to modify that item including: Special Requests, Pickup Location, Payment Preferences, Select Container, etc These must be entered for each item ordered (sorry!).
- CONTAINER DEPOSIT: Dish and jar deposits are automatically selected for most circumstances. However, if you request blended meals, you'll need to change your meal from the defaulted "dish deposit" to "jar deposit" for a reduction in deposit fees. Also, if you order Hydration items in ziplocks, change the default "jar deposit" to "ziplock." Breakfast is usually in a dish, unless there is almond milk. Change the default "dish deposit" to "jar deposit" in this case.
- CODES: Continue shopping and once done, open the shopping bag and follow prompts. Shopping cart opens when clicked - it's located at the bottom right of your screen once you have any item added. Enter any Gift Certificate or Pay it Forward codes, if applicable, and checkout. If you do not know your code, call us at 805-434-1800.
- CHECKING OUT: Checkout goes through a separate secure and safe Square page.
- You do NOT need a Square account to pay with a Credit or Debit card, which is required for orders picked up at our satellite locations. Alternatively, you can select Cash or Check if you're picking up at The Wellness Kitchen.
- CONFIRMATION: You'll receive an order confirmation via email.